- Aisthesis. Pratiche, linguaggi e saperi dell’estetico
- Bio-Based and Applied Economics
- Cambio. Rivista sulle trasformazioni sociali
- Cromohs – Cyber Review of Modern Historiography
- Substantia. An International Journal of the history of Chemistry
Firenze University Press publishes the outcomes of academic research carried out by the University of Florence and by the national scientific community, with the aim to spread them in the academic communication circle both at national and international levels.
For this reason each publication comes in a downloadable digital version. A number of the works are included in the open access catalogue and some of them have also a printed version. All publications are certified by the Editorial Board that coordinates the peer review process.