How it works
Thousands of researchers worldwide use ReviewerCredits to gain recognition for their academic profiles and to reward their peer review efforts.
You register your peer activity. We certify and reward it.
1. Register and enrich your peer reviewer profile for free importing reviews from the last 20 years using your ORCID ID.
2. Instantly register your new article, monograph, and conference paper peer reviews automatically or manually.
3. Receive tangible ReviewerCredits for the reviews you perform. Redeem these against publishing discounts, editorial and translation services, and more.
4. Improve your multilevel cross-publisher performance metrics and Reviewer Contribution Index, and get trusted certification for your academic activity to promote your expert profile across the global network of recognised peer reviewers.
5. Strengthen your peer review and research skills with our unique expert training courses for free.
6. Customise your preferences to receive best-fit review requests from leading journals and earn more recognition and rewards.
Thousands of editors worldwide use ReviewerCredits to recognise and reward their peer reviewers. ReviewerCredits is also key for accessing and engaging the global community of certified reviewers with proven expertise.
1. Register your journal’s profile and invite your peer reviewers.
2. Automatically register performed reviews and reviewers’ performance to recognise efforts via seamless integrations.
3. Reward your peer reviewers with tangible ReviewerCredits redeemable against publishing discounts, editorial and translation services and more.
4. Track performance metrics and Reviewer Contribution Index, and get trusted certification for your peer review to increase the visibility and credibility of your journal.
5. Access the first diversified global community of certified peer reviewers to find and engage best-fit candidates who have proven expertise.
6. Customize your search preferences to increase acceptance rates, speed up the publishing cycle, and diversify your reviewer pool with a wide range of parameters.
Subscribing to our Plus and Premium plans means that you can reward your reviewers for each confirmed review with tangible ReviewerCredits (RCs). Each RC is equivalent to 10 EUR and allows reviewers to redeem credits in our Reward Center against publishing discounts, editorial and translation services, statistical and article development services, post-publication services, subscriptions, training courses, conference registration fees, and more.